become a surrogate mother picture" width="435" height="261" align="middle" border="2" hspace="10" vspace="10"/>
Of Course You Can Become A Surrogate Mother
There are many reasons for a woman to want to become a surrogate mother.
One could be to be of help to someone; maybe a close family member or a friend. Another reason could be for the pure joy of giving birth; having already raised one own family.
This may sound far-fetched to some but one does find women who actually agree to surrogacy for this reason. The last and perhaps the most common reason is monetary gain as surrogacy can get you a decent income.
1. For someone wanting to tread the path of surrogacy; there are certain norms that must be satisfied.
2. Irrespective of your place of residence, you need to be a naturalized citizen of the country and over 21 years in age.
3. While some states and agencies or practices dealing with surrogacy may have slightly different criteria, a woman wanting to be a surrogate must have been through at least one normal pregnancy and childbirth.
If you are a smoker; forget about dreaming about surrogacy as no aspiring parent would want their child to be suffering from resultant problems.
Aspiring surrogate mothers also need to have a decent source of income for personal support and lastly she or her spouse should have a clean criminal history.
Sure You Want To Be a Surrogate Mother
If you are sure you want to be a surrogate mom, don’t forget to familiarize yourself with the agency’s track record and their license as also their ethical standards and method of operating.
You need to be in good hands as you go through the entire process to become a surrogate mother. You also need to have the freedom to be able to have a say in selecting the intended parents and must be able to satisfy yourself with the credentials presented which can provide you with many more leads where you can satisfy all your nagging doubts if any.
Looking For A Surrogate Mother?
- finding a surrogate mother is complex and one must get full information on all the laws that govern the rights of both parties during and after the surrogate’s pregnancy.
- Be sure to satisfy yourself with the full profile of potential surrogates before you sign one up.
- It may be a good idea to stay in touch with close family and friends and there would be many who would gladly help out.
- This option has a better chance of giving you confidence as you would be intimate with your acquaintance and you are also spared the cost of going through an agency.
- You could get in touch with an attorney, qualified in surrogacy law to give you leads as these professionals have great networks.
Finer Issues of Surrogacy
For someone who wants to become a surrogate mother, she must be familiar with the types of surrogacy. Options available are ‘traditional surrogates’ where a woman is artificially inseminated with the father’s sperm and then carries the child till delivery. She in fact is the biological mother.
The other type is called ‘Gestational surrogacy’ that involves harvesting eggs from the mother through IVF and fertilizing them with the father’s sperm. The embryo is then placed inside the uterus of the surrogate. In this case the surrogate earns the title of, ‘the birth mother’.
http://mysurrogacyfamily.org You may be wondering what is required to become a surrogate mother. Requirement vary from agency to agency, but here at MSF you …
http://www.extraconceptions.com/ Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:10:57 -0800
As many women wonder about the joy they can bring to a childless couple, so many pursue the avenue on how to become a surrogate mother. With every question comes a thoughtful answer. Embarking on such a journey requires partnering …
https://plus.google.com 01/28/2015 13:12
WHY WOMEN WANT TO BECOME SURROGATES
becoming a surrogate mother is a personal decision. Each woman has her own unique perspective and motive which triggers something within her in wanting to help an individual or couple who is childless to become parents.
Extraordinary Conceptions, an international egg donor and surrogate agency headquartered in California, realizes that without the advancements in fertility medicine, so many people would remain childless.
A surrogate bridges the gap in building a family for future parents. Heartfelt stories of infertility, miscarriages, or a former illness which renders a woman incapable of carrying a child pierces the very heart of a surrogate.
These women have already had their own families and reach a point in their lives where it is time to be of service to others who want children. Surrogates help create the miracle of life every single day.
This is an ethnography which probes the intimate experience of gestational surrogate motherhood. Teman shows how surrogates and intended mothers carefully negotiate their cooperative endeavor.
http://hotsearchengine.org Fri, 13 Jun 2014 05:25:51 GMT
Experienced surrogate mothers are expensive and a large number of them are rich. Leave alone the money aspect, it feels so good when you decide to become a surrogate gestation mother. It feels so good knowing that you have helped a …
http://nbsurrogacy.com Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:00:19 GMT
Can You Become a Surrogate Mother For a Family Member There is no doubt that surrogacy is a selfless process that can vastly improve the lives of all parties.
Return back to Medical
Return back to Home